How to reduce the noise of lamb slicer
Lamb slicing opportunity The frozen mutton is sliced into slices one by one in a rhythm, which effectively saves the trouble of manual meat cutting. However, the noise generated by the machine during operation will make the user disgusted. How to reduce the noise of the slicer?
1. Add wear-resistant liner to deal with the noise of impact.
2. The rotating parts of the mutton slicer should be carefully balanced and balanced, and then the gap between the tapered bushing and the eccentric shaft can be reduced to reduce the intensity of oscillation.
3. Adding the damping material to cover the frame shell can reduce the noise radiating surface greatly.
4. When the lamb slicing machine is working, the speed of feeding the meat cannot be too slow or too fast. The decrease in the production speed will also increase the wear level of the machine blades.
5. Frequent maintenance and maintenance. The bearings of the machine are often filled with oil to reduce noise and increase the service life of the machine.
Reduce the noise of the mutton slicer, which will make the user feel comfortable when cutting mutton slices. At the same time, regular knife sharpening, refueling, and replacement of accessories can reduce the noise of the machine.