How to Reduce the Noise of a Lamb Slicer
1. Add wear-resistant liner to deal with the noise of impact.
2. Carefully balance the rotating parts of the slicer, correct the balance, and then reduce the gap between the tapered bushing and the eccentric shaft to reduce the vibration intensity.
3. Adding damping material to cover with the frame shell can reduce the large noise radiation surface.
4. When the slicing machine is working, the speed of putting meat cannot be too slow or too fast, and the decrease in the production speed will also greatly affect the wear level of the machine blade.
5. Regular maintenance and maintenance, the machine bearings are often filled with oil, which can reduce the noise and increase the service life of the machine.