What are the advantages of a bone cutter over a bone saw?
1. The bone cutting machine adopts the principle of cutting bones with a knife. The ribs are placed at the edge of the knife, and the bone cutting knife moves from top to bottom to cut the bones in an orderly manner, which greatly saves labor compared with traditional manual bone cutting.
2. The speed is faster, the cutter head moves 50 times per minute, which is more than 5 times the number of manual bone cutting, and the efficiency is faster.
3. Because of the manual feeding, it can freely control the size and length of the bones, which can meet the needs of consumers.
4. The traditional bone cutting machine uses a band saw to saw the bones with saw teeth. This method has considerable risks in operation due to the fast speed of the saw blade, and it is easy to saw the fingers. The falling speed is slower, so safety is more guaranteed.
5. The traditional saw blade wear rate is very high, and the saw blade has to be replaced almost every three days to one week, and the price of the saw blade is 60 to 100 yuan per piece, and the annual consumption of the saw blade reaches more than 2,000 yuan, so the use cost is too high . And our bone cutter head does not need to be replaced for two to three years, so it is even more cost-effective.
6. In the saw blade type bone cutting machine, due to the action of the sawtooth, the knife edge is large, and the bones and meat are sawed into powder, which is too expensive for the bones, and our bone cutting machine uses a knife cutting method. , which effectively reduces this problem.
The bone cutting machine is easy to operate, has high processing efficiency, saves manpower, and can be cut by straight cutting, which avoids the debris generated during the processing of the bone sawing machine, does not produce waste, and greatly improves the utilization rate.