How to avoid the risk of automatic mutton slicer
1. When working, do not put your hands and other foreign objects into the shell of the automatic mutton slicer machine.
2. Carefully check whether the beef and mutton slicer is defective, damaged and loose, and ensure that the machine is in good condition.
3. Check whether there are foreign objects in the shell of the automatic mutton slicer, and remove the foreign objects in the shell, otherwise the blades of the beef and mutton slicer will be easily damaged.
4. Clean the job site, check whether the power supply voltage is consistent with the voltage used by the machine, and whether the grounding mark is reliably connected to the grounding wire.
5. Turn off the switch and press the “ON” button to check whether the steering is correct, otherwise, cut off the power supply adjustment wiring.
When using the automatic mutton slicer, you must pay attention to safe operation to avoid danger. If there is any abnormality in use, it should be stopped in time, and the cause of the abnormality should be checked.