How to avoid dangerous situations with automatic mutton slicer
1. When the machine is working, do not put your hands and other foreign objects into the casing to avoid danger.
2. Carefully check whether the dicing machine is missing, damaged or loose to ensure that the machine is in good condition.
3. Check whether there is foreign matter in the shell, and remove the foreign matter in the shell, otherwise it will easily cause damage to the blade.
4. Clean up the operation site, check whether the power supply voltage is consistent with the voltage used by the machine, and whether the grounding mark is reliably connected to the ground wire.
5. Turn on the switch and press the “ON” button to check whether the steering is correct (face the pusher dial, the pusher dial rotates counterclockwise is correct), otherwise, cut off the power supply and adjust the wiring.