Pay attention to these details when using a lamb slicer
1. If you feel that the machine is unstable during use, it will be easier to use a machine with screw holes fixed on the workbench.
2. For frozen meatloaf, a lamb slicer must be used with the skin facing in. Fresh meat looks good, while the other cuts without a knife.
3. If the knife slips down after several hundred catties of continuous sliding and cannot clamp the meat, it means that the blade of the mutton slicer has stopped and the knife should be sharpened.
4. When the mutton slicer is moving, it cannot be moved to the left (the direction of the meat). This deforms the knife. This is the most important point.
5. According to the conditions of use, the knife cover needs to be removed and cleaned within a week, then clean it with a damp cloth, and then dry it with a dry cloth.