How to avoid danger when using lamb slicer
1. When the mutton slicer is working, do not put hands and other foreign objects into the casing to avoid danger.
2. Carefully check whether the cutting machine is missing, damaged or loose, and ensure that the machine is in good condition.
3. Check whether there is any foreign matter in the shell of the mutton slicer, and remove the foreign matter in the shell, otherwise it will easily cause damage to the blade.
4. Clean up the operating site, check whether the power supply voltage is consistent with the voltage used by the machine, and whether the grounding mark is reliably connected to the ground wire.
5. Turn on the switch, press the “ON” button, and check whether the steering is correct (face the push dial, and the push dial is turned counterclockwise to be correct), otherwise, cut off the power supply and adjust the wiring.
In order for the mutton slicer to cut more delicious mutton rolls in a short period of time, the blade will be sharpened. When using it, you must concentrate and carefully check the circuit and accessories between uses.