Pay attention to the use of mutton slicer
1. When the machine is working, do not put hands and other foreign objects into the casing to avoid danger.
2. Carefully check whether the cutting machine is missing, damaged or loose, and ensure that the machine is in good condition.
3. Check whether there are foreign objects in the casing, and remove the foreign objects in the casing, otherwise it will easily cause damage to the blade.
4. Clean up the operating site, check whether the power supply voltage is consistent with the voltage used by the machine, and whether the grounding mark is reliably connected to the ground wire.
5. Turn on the switch, press the “ON” button, and check whether the steering is correct (face the push dial, and the push dial is turned counterclockwise to be correct), otherwise, cut off the power supply and adjust the wiring.
When using the mutton slicer, we must pay attention to stay away from all dangerous situations. This is a kind of protection for ourselves. The machine is ruthless. We only need to pay more attention to it.