Measures to stop the rotation of the mutton slicer blade
1. Check the power supply and switch, and keep them in good contact.
2. The round knife switch device of the mutton slicer is broken. Replace with a new switch.
3. Disassemble the machine protection, turn the fan blade of the blade motor with your hand to see if the cutter head is rotating, and check whether it is a transmission problem.
4. There are too many pieces of meat on the knife plate of the mutton slicer, so it should be cleaned up in time.
5. Check the contact brush at the rear end of the blade motor to see if the released position is good.
When we use the mutton slicer to cut mutton slices, we should pay more attention to the rotation of the blade, add lubricating oil in time, replace the blade regularly, and do a good job of maintenance at the same time, so that the slicer can be used for a longer period of time.