How to maintain the blade of mutton slicer
1. Before cleaning, use a whetstone to grind the round knife a little to keep the round knife of the mutton slicer sharp at all times for the next day’s processing. In daily maintenance, the grinding time can be controlled at about 3 to 5 seconds each time;
2. Let the round knife rotating meat table stand still, use a damp cloth to clean the back of the round knife, gradually wipe the back of the round knife from the middle of the round knife to the edge, and then clean the exposed part of the front of the round knife with the same method Wipe the knife to remove the greasy and minced meat slag on the round knife;
3. After cleaning the surface of the round knife of the mutton slicer, unscrew the locking long nut behind the round knife and carefully take off the round knife shield, and use the same method to clean the middle of the front of the round knife;
4. Wash and clean the removed round knife guard, dry it with a rag and install it on the machine;
5. Scrub the fuselage with a damp cloth dipped in a little detergent, and dry it with a rag.