Precautions for the disassembly and washing process of beef and mutton slicer
1. When disassembling and washing, use the power and air source that meets the requirements of the equipment.
2. Because the back half of the beef and mutton slicer is equipped with electrical control components, no matter what the situation is to remove and wash, do not directly rinse the body with water to avoid unnecessary danger.
3. Remove the upper and lower fixed screws at the same time to avoid affecting the other screw when removing one screw.
4. The beef and mutton slicer should be equipped with a power socket with a ground wire. After turning off the power switch, some circuits in the electrical control still have voltage. Make sure to unplug the power cord when repairing the control circuit to prevent electric shock.
5. When disassembling and washing the equipment, turn off the air source and power supply of the beef and mutton slicer to prevent danger.