Ways to avoid danger when using lamb slicer
1. When the machine is working, do not put your hands and other foreign objects into the shell to avoid danger.
2. Check carefully whether there are defects, damages, or looseness in the cutting machine to ensure that the machine is in good condition.
3. Check whether there is any foreign matter in the shell, and remove the foreign matter in the shell, otherwise it is easy to cause damage to the blade.
4. Clean the operation site, check whether the power supply voltage is consistent with the voltage used by the machine, and whether the grounding mark is reliably connected to the ground wire.
5. Close the switch and press the “ON” button to check whether the direction of rotation is correct (when facing the pusher dial, it is correct to rotate the pusher dial counterclockwise), otherwise, cut off the power and adjust the wiring.