There are several aspects to the downtime inspection of the frozen meat slicer
1. Determine whether the frozen meat slicer is operating at high temperature.
2. Check the pressure and replenish the appropriate pressure at room temperature.
3. Whether the pressure valve of the frozen meat slicer works abnormally, and the pressure regulating valve is loose due to vibration. In this case, it is fine to adjust the pressure back to the standard.
4. The upper and lower sealing rings are worn and the pressure loss causes low energy. Whether there is hydraulic oil mixed in the rear body, and whether the front body is leaking.
5. Whether the oil output is normal, compare whether the action of the frozen meat slicer is slowed down.