Shutdown Inspection Requirements for Frozen Meat Slicers
1. Determine whether the slicer is working at high temperature.
2. Check the pressure and supplement the appropriate pressure at normal temperature.
3. Is there any abnormality in the operation of the pressure valve of the slicer? The pressure regulating valve is loose due to vibration. In this case, it can be adjusted back to the standard pressure.
4. The upper and lower sealing rings are worn and low energy caused by pressure loss. Whether there is hydraulic oil mixed in the rear body, and whether the front body leaks oil.
5. Whether the output oil is normal, compare whether the action of the slicer is slowed down.