What to check for faults in the use of lamb slicer
1. Check whether the plug is in good contact, and then check whether the socket fuse is blown. If the fault cannot be eliminated, it needs to be checked and repaired by electrical technicians. Non-professionals cannot repair it by themselves.
2. Add lubricating oil to the moving round shaft (when the ambient temperature is lower than 0℃, inject low-temperature resistant oil), and adjust the tightening screw under the moving square shaft.
3. Check whether the bolts of the machine are loose, check whether the lubricating oil in the moving part of the machine is used up, check whether there is any broken meat on the circumference of the blade, and whether the blade is loose.
4. Check whether the bolts of the machine are loose, check whether the lubricating oil in the moving part of the machine is used up, and check whether there is any minced meat on the circumference of the blade.
5. Check whether the workbench is stable and whether the machine is placed smoothly.