When we use any kind of equipment, we often encounter sudden stoppage of operation. When we use the lamb slicer, we also encounter the phenomenon that the blade stops rotating. What caused it?
1. Check the power supply and switch, and keep them in good contact.
2. The round knife switch device of the mutton slicer is broken. Replace with a new switch.
3. Disassemble the protection of the machine, turn the fan blade of the blade motor with your hand to see if the cutter head is rotating to check whether it is a transmission problem.
4. There are too many meat scraps on the knife plate of the mutton slicer, so it should be cleaned up in time.
5. Check the contact brush at the rear end of the blade motor to see if the release position is good.
When we use the mutton slicer to cut mutton slices, we must pay attention to the rotation of the blade, add lubricant in time, replace the blade regularly, and do a good job of maintenance work to make the slicer last longer.