Precautions for the use of frozen meat slicer
1. Frozen fresh meat must be thawed at about -5°C in the refrigerator 2 hours in advance before slicing. When the thickness needs to be adjusted, it is necessary to check that the positioning plug does not contact the baffle plate before adjusting.
2. The frozen meat slicer must be unplugged before cleaning. It can only be cleaned with a damp cloth, and then wiped dry with a dry cloth, once a day to maintain food hygiene.
3. When the thickness of the meat is uneven or there is a lot of minced meat, the knife needs to be sharpened. When sharpening the knife, the blade should be cleaned first to remove the oil stains on the blade.
4. According to the usage, remove and clean the blade guard in about a week, clean it with a damp cloth and then dry it with a dry cloth. Refuel about once a week. When refueling, the automatic frozen meat slicer needs to move the carrier plate to the refueling line on the right before refueling. The semi-automatic slicer refuels on the stroke axis. Sewing oil must be added.
5. Close the slicer with a carton or wooden box after cleaning every day.
For the meat rolls of minus 18 degrees, the frozen meat slicer can be sliced on the machine, the meat slices are not broken, and the shape is beautiful; the blade is easy to replace, which solves the problem of difficulty in sharpening the knife. In normal cooking, the slicer can be used to slice the frozen meat. .