How to properly clean the mutton slicer
1. Pour a certain amount of water into the drum attached to the mutton slicer, and discharge the waste with water;
2. Wipe with a soft cloth or soft brush dipped in water mixed with detergent, and then rinse with clean water;
3. Transfer a certain amount of detergent or disinfectant into the water and add it to the bucket, and turn the bucket to clean;
4. After cleaning, use a high-pressure water gun to clean the inside of the bucket, and simply turn the bucket so that the drain hole faces down to drain the water in the bucket.
5. During the cleaning process of the mutton slicer, avoid directly spraying the bearing seat of the mutton slicer with water, and try not to let it come into contact with water in some corners of the control panel of the electrical box.