How to use the frozen meat slicer correctly
1. Before using the frozen meat slicer to cut meat, first wash the parts in contact with the meat with disinfectant, then install them in order, and screw the front nut until the meat plate is just pressed.
2. Loosen the fixing nut on the clutch handle, push the clutch handle to the “ground meat” indication, check whether the clutch is in place, and then tighten the nut.
3. Manually remove the skin, bone scraps and fine tendons of the meat, cut the meat into strips with a cross-section smaller than the hole diameter of the feed opening, and put them into the blanking opening.
4. When slicing meat with a frozen meat slicer, let the blades of the two rows of knives stick closely; the tip of the knife comb and the outer circle of the blade septum in the row of knives are kept close to each other without gaps.
5. When grinding meat, tighten the front nut, and keep the meat outlet plate in good contact with the cleaver; clear the meat outlet plate.