What problems should be paid attention to when transporting beef and mutton slicers
1. Transportation: In addition to the packaging method specified by the user, in the process of transporting the beef and mutton slicer, the beef tendon slicer is generally packaged in a simple way, and it should be handled with care to avoid collision.
2. After handling and unpacking, you can use a forklift to transport it at the bottom of the main box in front of the beef and mutton slicer, but the length of the fork feet is long enough to exceed the cross block of the machine.
3. In the process of moving the beef and mutton slicer, the manufacturer of the beef tendon slicer should always pay attention to whether the direction of the beef and mutton slicer is accurate, and at the same time, always pay attention to the nearby environment to avoid collision.
4. After the production location of the equipment is selected, when the beef and mutton slicer is parked on the ground, relevant staff should be nearby to support it, so as to prevent the equipment from rolling over due to the unevenness of the parking, which will bring damage to the equipment. unnecessary damage.
5. After the beef and mutton slicer is placed flat, it must be tested before the timing of power connection.