Precautions for the use of mutton slicer
1. Blade Attention!
(1) When the machine is not running, do not touch the blade at will.
(2) Do not touch the blade when the machine is running.
(3) Please use special tools and wrenches to install and remove the blade.
2. Be sure to install and use a standard ground wire!
3. Do not splash water inside the machine!
The inside of the machine is not waterproof. It is strictly forbidden to wash the inside of the machine with water. If water enters the motor and switch, there is a danger of electric shock.
4. Do not process meat with bones!
Processing flesh with flesh may result in damage to the blade and the machine.
5. Do not process frozen meat below -3℃!
Do not process frozen meat below -3°C, otherwise the blade will be damaged and the machine will malfunction.
6. When the protection function is activated, eliminate the cause!
Start the operation after eliminating the cause that caused the protection function to start.