Some maintenance tips for beef slicer
1. The slice is uneven, dull and produces more powder.
(1) Reasons: the blade is not sharp; the hardness of the sliced material is too high; the slime of the sliced material sticks to the blade; the force is not balanced.
(2) Maintenance method: remove the blade and grind it with a whetstone; bake the sliced material to make it soft; remove the blade to grind the sticky juice; use even force when slicing.
2. After power on, the motor of the frozen meat slicer does not run.
(1) Reason: Poor power contact or loose plug; Poor switch contacts.
(2) Repair method of beef slicer: repair the power supply or replace the plug; repair or replace the switch of the same specification.
3. When working, the motor stops rotating.
(1) Reason: The beef slicer feeds too much, and the cutter head is stuck; the switch is in poor contact.
(2) Maintenance method: look at the cutter head, take out the sticky matter; adjust the switch contacts or replace the switch.