What should be paid attention to in frozen meat cutting machine
1. After each use of the frozen meat cutting machine, the machine must be cleaned, especially in the center where the material passes and passes.
2. Always check carefully whether the frozen meat slicer tools are damaged or blunted, and check whether the comb teeth are normal or damaged.
3. Disassemble the disc cutting combination tool and transverse cutting combination tool once a week (be careful when disassembling, and use professional tools to prevent injury), and stop for proper cleaning.
4. When reassembling the frozen meat slicer, non-toxic and tasteless cooking oil must be used for maintenance. Before installation, the cutting shaft and cutting shaft must be coated with cooking oil to ensure easy removal. Refill the gears and chain every two weeks.
5. In the process of putting the cut material into the frozen meat slicer, it is necessary to check whether there are impurities on it. If there is some mud or sandstone in it, it needs to be cleaned up in time, otherwise it will easily cause the blade and blade edge to become dull or damaged. When adjusting the incision diameter, please note that the incision diameter cannot exceed 100 mm.