How to use a frozen meat slicer to cut meat correctly?
1. Lift the meat press to the upper end of the meat rack, turn it over, and hang it on the upper pin of the meat rack.
2. Gently put the meat with appropriate hardness into the meat table of the frozen meat cutter.
3. Press the meat press on top of the meat piece. If the meat is very long, you don’t need a meat press. Once the meat is cut to the desired length, press the meat press on top of the meat piece.
4. First turn on the knife and turn the switch to move the switch up, then turn on the meat conveying switch, cut a few slices first, then turn off the meat conveying switch of the frozen meat slicer to observe the thickness of the meat and cut into thin slices, if appropriate, Move the meat delivery switch up to the open position, then cut meat continuously, first stop cutting meat, stop the meat switch, then stop the knife to turn the switch.
5. Use the meat stick on top to gently hold the meat. Secure the top cock with the top cock lock button.
6. The frozen meat slicer is a drip-proof structure. When the job is done, unplug it and clean the oil from the ground meat on the machine. It is strictly forbidden to wash the meat directly with water, and cut the meat according to the correct meat cutting steps.