Workflow of beef and mutton slicer
1. The feeding roller of the beef and mutton slicer is driven by the cutter head through a set of conversion gears, and the cutter head is equipped with multiple blades according to the cutting size.
2. Avoid contact between the melt or slices and the oxygen in the air, and make the slices smooth to eliminate the powder caused by granulation.
3. The cutter head of the beef and mutton slicer is driven by a continuously variable transmission.
4. When cutting the paraffin-embedded tissue, due to the sticking to the wax edge of the previous slice, slice strips of multiple slices are made.
5. According to a certain ratio, cut a lot of beef and mutton into regular slices.