How to clean the mutton slicer correctly
1. Inject a certain amount of water into the drum attached to the mutton slicer, and use water to discharge the waste;
2. Wipe with a soft cloth or brush dipped in water mixed with detergent, and then rinse with clean water;
3. Add a certain amount of detergent or disinfectant into the bucket in the water, and turn the bucket to clean;
4. After cleaning, use a high-pressure water gun to clean the inside of the bucket, and simply turn the bucket so that the drain hole faces downwards to drain the water in the bucket.
5. During the cleaning process of the mutton slicer, avoid spraying water directly on the bearing seat of the mutton slicer, and try not to make it come into contact with water in some corners of the control panel of the electrical box.