How to reduce the noise of lamb slicer
1. Add wear-resistant liner to deal with the noise of impact.
2. Regarding the rotating parts of the mutton slicer, carefully balance and calibrate the balance, and then reduce the gap between the tapered bushing and the eccentric shaft to reduce the oscillation intensity.
3. Add damping materials to cover the frame shell, which can reduce the noise radiation surface.
4. When the lamb slicing machine is working, the speed of feeding the meat cannot be too slow or too fast. The decrease in the production speed will also increase the wear level of the machine blades.
5. Frequent maintenance and maintenance. The bearings of the machine are often filled with oil, which can reduce the noise and increase the service life of the machine.
Reduce the noise of the mutton slicer, and make the user feel comfortable when cutting mutton slices. At the same time, regular knife sharpening, refueling, and replacement of accessories can reduce the noise of the machine.