How to clean the frozen meat slicer after use
1. Unplug the power supply before cleaning. It is strictly forbidden to rinse with water. You can only clean it with a damp cloth, and then wipe it dry with a dry cloth.
2. According to the usage, it takes about one week to remove the knife guard of the frozen meat slicer for cleaning, clean it with a damp cloth, and then dry it with a dry cloth.
3. When the thickness of the cut meat is uneven or the minced meat is large, the knife needs to be sharpened. When sharpening the knife, the blade should be cleaned first to remove the oil stains on the blade.
4. After cleaning every day, seal the frozen meat slicer with a carton or wooden box.
5. It is strictly forbidden to flush the equipment directly with water, and the machine must be grounded reliably.