What are the precautions after using the lamb slicer
1. Rotate the hand wheel to directly raise the specimen holder to a higher position, and turn the hand wheel to stop the handle, and at the same time lock both the specimen holder and the hand wheel.
2. Remove the cutting blade directly from the knife holder of the mutton slicer, wipe it clean and place it in the knife box.
3. Remove the specimen directly from the specimen holder.
4. Clean up the debris of the slices.
5. Clean the whole lamb slicer.
To sum up, after the mutton slicer finishes its work, it does not mean that you can no longer care about it, but there are some precautions worth noting. In addition, when using the slicing knife, you must be extra careful and not use it directly. Touch with your hands, and don’t place the cutting blades randomly.