What are the reasons for the oil leakage of the beef and mutton slicer?
1. The inspection hole cover of the mutton slicer is too thin: the advantage of CNC mutton slicer is that after tightening the bolts, it is easy to deform, making the joint surface uneven and leaking oil from the contact gap.
2. There is no oil return groove on the valve body: lubricating oil accumulates on the shaft seal, end cover and joint surface. Under the action of differential pressure, it leaks out of the gap.
3. Too much oil: During the operation of the CNC lamb slicing machine, the oil pool was agitated very seriously. Engine oil splashed all over the machine. If the amount of oil is too large, a large amount of lubricating oil will accumulate on the shaft seal, joint surface, etc., causing leakage.
4. Shaft seal structure design is unreasonable: the early CNC lamb slicers mostly used oil groove and felt ring shaft seal structure. When assembling, the felt is compressed and deformed, and the gap on the joint surface is sealed.
5. Improper maintenance process: During equipment maintenance, improper cleaning of surface dirt, improper selection of sealants, reverse seals and timely replacement of seals will cause oil leakage.