Precautions in the use of automatic mutton slicer
1. The temperature of the quick-freezing table is very low after the machine is turned on, please be careful not to touch it with bare hands.
2. When fixing the sample, the sample should be placed at the bottom of the embedding box to avoid long-term trimming and damage to the slicing knife before slicing.
3. When using a brush to remove excess tissue fragments, please do not brush the top edge of the blade, and at the same time brush lightly along the blade surface from bottom to top.
4. During the slicing process, please leave a small slit in the freezer window, and do not leave the opening wide open for slicing.
5. After slicing, be sure to put the blade guard in place and lock the handwheel at the 12 o’clock position.
6. If you need to use the sample after cutting, you can adjust the temperature of the quick-freezing table and the freezer of the machine to -8°C, and then press the lock button, the machine will enter the standby state.
7. Be sure to clean up the freezer of the slicer after each use to keep the slicer tidy.
8. Before slicing biohazardous samples, please contact the person in charge of the instrument in advance before slicing.