Precautions before operating the mutton slicer:
1. Check whether the wiring is correct according to the wiring diagram.
2. Check whether the electric and manual control devices are sensitive and reliable.
3. Check whether the running direction of the motor is correct.
4. Both the traction wheel reducer and the hydraulic oil tank need to be refueled. The traction wheel is filled with lubricating oil, and the oil must be added to the worm plane line; the hydraulic oil tank is filled with anti-wear hydraulic oil, which is added to the oil level line.
5. Connect the oil pipe. Make sure that all parts are in place, and then carry out the test run.