Method of cleaning lamb slicing machine
1. Pour a certain amount of water into the drum attached to the mutton slicer, and drain the waste out of it;
2. Wipe with a soft cloth or soft brush moistened with detergent water, and then rinse with clean water;
3. Transfer a certain amount of detergent or disinfectant into the bucket in the water, and rotate the bucket to clean;
4. After cleaning, clean the barrel with a high-pressure water gun, and simply rotate the barrel so that the drain hole faces downwards to drain the water in the barrel.
5. During the cleaning process of the mutton slicer, avoid directly spraying the bearing seat of the mutton slicer with water, and in some corners of the control panel of the electrical box, try not to expose it to water.