How to use beef and mutton slicer to avoid danger
1. When working, do not put hands and other foreign objects into the shell.
2. Carefully check whether the beef and mutton slicer is defective, damaged or loose, to ensure that the machine is in good condition.
3. Check whether there is any foreign matter in the shell, and remove the foreign matter in the shell, otherwise it will easily cause damage to the blade of the beef and mutton slicer.
4. Clean the operation site, check whether the power supply voltage is consistent with the voltage used by the machine, and whether the grounding mark is reliably connected to the ground wire.
5. Close the switch and press the “ON” button to check whether the steering is correct, otherwise, cut off the power and adjust the wiring.