Ways to Avoid Dangers When Using a Lamb Slicer
1. When the mutton slicer is working, do not put your hands and other foreign objects into the shell to avoid danger.
2. Carefully check whether the dicing machine is missing, damaged or loose to ensure that the machine is in good condition.
3. Check whether there is foreign matter in the shell of the mutton slicer, and remove the foreign matter in the shell, otherwise it will easily cause damage to the blade.
4. Clean up the operation site, check whether the power supply voltage is consistent with the operating voltage of the machine, and whether the grounding mark is reliably connected to the ground wire.
5. Turn on the switch and press the “ON” button to check whether the steering is correct (face the pusher dial, the pusher dial rotates counterclockwise is correct), otherwise, cut off the power supply and adjust the wiring.