Frozen meat slicer maintenance precautions
1. Cover the slicer with a protective cover during non-business hours.
2. Test the machine before use to check whether the slicer is running normally.
3. Keep the appearance of the frozen meat slicer clean at all times.
4. After the business is over, remove the minced meat and other sundries in time and wipe them clean.
5. Grind the blade in time according to the specific situation to ensure the slicing effect.
6. It is strictly forbidden to wash the frozen meat slicer with water.
7. Refuel and lubricate the machine every two days for protection.