Ways to avoid danger when using lamb slicer
Mutton slicing machine is used by many people. It is very easy to use when cutting meat. Of course, the machine will be dangerous. How to avoid this situation? This requires everyone to learn more about it together. As a leader in the field of mutton slicer manufacturers, Youcheng Machinery would like to share the following views:
1. When the machine is working, do not put your hands and other foreign objects into the shell to avoid danger.
2. Check carefully whether there are defects, damages, or looseness in the cutting machine to ensure that the machine is in good condition.
3. Check whether there is any foreign matter in the shell, and remove the foreign matter in the shell, otherwise it is easy to cause damage to the blade.
4. Clean up the operation site, check whether the power supply voltage is consistent with the voltage used by the machine, and whether the grounding mark is reliably connected to the ground wire.
5. Close the switch and press the “ON” button to check whether the direction of rotation is correct (face the pusher dial, and the pusher dial rotates counterclockwise to be correct), otherwise, cut off the power and adjust the wiring.
When using the beef and mutton slicer, we must pay attention to stay away from all dangerous situations. This is a kind of protection for ourselves. The machine is ruthless. We can only pay more attention to ourselves.