Solutions to the internal circuit problems of the mutton slicer
mutton slicer is the main equipment for cutting mutton. It is an indispensable equipment for hot pot restaurants. Today’s machines are basically automated, and this is related to the internal circuit. What should I do if there is a problem with the internal circuit?
1. Cut off the loose steel wire at the broken wire first, and leave two steel wire ends 10 cm longer than the distance between the guide wheels.
2. Use coarse sandpaper to sand the diameter of the two ends of the steel wire to 1/2-2/3 of the steel wire of the original mutton slicer, and the length should be greater than 5 cm. Use fine sandpaper to smooth the surface of the steel wire, and then use it again. Wash the two steel wire ends with alcohol.
3. The two steel wire ends with 5 cm sand removed are overlapped and welded together. Use an electric soldering iron to weld one end of the steel wire homeopathically. The two steel wire ends must be completely overlapped and the steel wire cannot be warped. When I get up, I can only re-solder, and then use fine sandpaper to smooth the welding place and wash it with alcohol.
4. There must be a long section of the steel wire that is loose, and run the loose section to the rail of the mutton slicer.
5. Divide the length of a wire from the end of the guide wheel by the groove distance of the guide wheel and multiply it by the length of one turn of the steel wire guide wheel.
6. Accelerate every second until the speed reaches normal, and then cut.
If there is a problem with the internal circuit of the mutton slicer, first cut off the power supply and check whether the wire is in good contact. You can solve it according to the above methods and let the slicer run smoothly.