The importance of rational design of mutton slicer
1. The inspection hole cover of the mutton slicer is too thin, and it is easy to deform after tightening the bolts, making the joint surface uneven and oil leaking from the contact gap;
2. There is no oil return groove on the body, and the lubricating oil accumulates in the shaft seal, end cover, joint surface, etc., and leaks out from the gap under the action of the pressure difference;
3. During the operation of the mutton slicer, the oil pool is agitated very much, and the lubricating oil splashes everywhere in the machine. If the amount of oil is too much, a large amount of lubricating oil will accumulate on the shaft seal, joint surface, etc., resulting in leakage;
4. The early mutton slicers mostly used oil groove and felt ring type shaft seal structure. When assembling, the felt was compressed and deformed, and the joint surface gap was sealed;
5. During equipment maintenance, oil leakage will also occur due to incomplete removal of dirt on the joint surface, improper selection of sealant, reverse installation of seals, and failure to replace seals in time.