How to carry out the overload protection of beef and mutton slicer
1. The preparation work before the operation cannot be less, and the hands should wear safety gloves.
2. When installing the saw blade of the beef and mutton slicer before use, pay attention to which side of the saw blade is.
3. The scraper is pressed against the saw blade of the beef and mutton slicer, but it should be noted that it cannot touch the saw tip. Because it will make a lot of noise after touching the saw tip, and it will directly shorten the service life of the saw blade.
4. It is forbidden to directly grasp the meat with your hands, especially the small meat, even if you wear gloves, because the high-speed saw has too many dangers.
5. After using the beef and mutton slicer, it is recommended to loosen the handle of the saw belt tension on the top of the machine for 2 turns and then tighten the handle next time. The effect is to prolong the service life of the saw blade.
The beef and mutton slicer has an overload protection device, mainly to protect the machine when the machine is overloaded, to prevent the machine from being damaged due to overload, and to protect the machine to a certain extent.