What are the basic types of frozen meat slicers
1. The five basic types of frozen meat slicers are called according to their structure
1. Shaking slicer;
2. Rotary slicer;
3. Sliding slicer;
5. Push type (sled type) slicer;
6. Frozen microtome. The most commonly used is the rotary slicer.
2. Classification of frozen meat slicer
1. Divided into semi-automatic slicer and automatic slicer;
2. Size classification: 1, 8 inch 8 inch includes 8 inch skill and can be cut within 8 inch;
3. 10 inch 10 inch includes 10 inch skill and can cut within 10 inch;
4. 12-inch 12-inch includes 12-inch skill and can cut within 12-inch.