Precautions after use of beef and mutton slicer
1. Rotate the hand wheel to directly raise the specimen holder to a higher position, and turn the hand wheel to stop the handle, and at the same time lock both the specimen holder and the hand wheel.
2. Remove the cutting blade directly from the knife holder of the beef and mutton slicer, wipe it clean and place it in the knife box.
3. Remove the specimen directly from the specimen holder.
4. Clean up the debris of the slices.
5. Clean the whole beef and mutton slicer.