How to use beef and mutton slicer
Beef and mutton slicers are becoming more and more common in our lives, mainly because it is easy to operate and evenly cuts meat. At the same time, the beef and mutton slices cut out are very delicious and tender, which brings great convenience to hot pot restaurants, restaurants, etc. How to operate it correctly?
1. After receiving the beef and mutton slicing machine, check the outer packaging and other abnormalities in time. If there is any abnormality, such as damage or missing parts, please call the manufacturer in time, read the instructions carefully, and proceed after confirming that it is correct. The next steps are up.
2. Then check whether the power supply voltage is consistent with the voltage marked on the label of the machine.
3. After unpacking, please place the beef and mutton slicer on a firm workbench, as far as possible away from the humid environment.
4. Adjust the scale rotation to select the required slice thickness.
5. Turn on the power and press the start switch to start the blade.
6. Put the food to be cut on the sliding plate, push the food fixing arm to face the blade, and move left and right against the interactive partition.
7. After use, turn the scale of the beef and mutton slicer back to the “0” position.
8. How to remove the blade: first loosen the blade guard, then take out the blade cover, loosen the screw on the blade with a tool to take out the blade. For the installation method of the blade, please refer to the above-mentioned disassembly method.
The correct operation method can not only improve the working efficiency of the beef and mutton slicer, but also a maintenance method for the machine. When using it to slice beef and mutton, the knife should be sharp, so be careful when operating.