The phenomenon that should be avoided in the design of frozen meat slicer
1. During the design process, the thickness of the inspection hole cover plate configured for the slicer is insufficient, so that the problem of deformation is easy to occur after the bolt is tightened, resulting in uneven joint surface and oil leakage from the contact gap.
2. There is no oil return groove on the body, so it is easy to cause the lubricating oil to accumulate in the shaft seal, end cover, joint surface and other positions. Under the action of the pressure difference, it will leak out from some gaps.
3. Too much lubricating oil is added. In this case, when the slicer is in normal operation, the oil pool is agitated very much, causing the lubricating oil to splash everywhere in the machine. And if there is too much oil, it will also lead to leakage.
4. The structural design of the shaft seal is unreasonable. For example, the oil ditch and felt ring type shaft seal structure were mostly used before, so the problem of compression deformation is easy to occur during the assembly process.
5. The maintenance method is unreasonable. When the slicer has some abnormal conditions, we need to repair it in time. And if there are problems such as unclean removal of dirt on the joint surface, improper selection of sealant, and reverse installation of seals, it may also cause oil leakage.
Reasonable design of the frozen meat slicer is the premise of producing high-quality products. In the design, the above-mentioned phenomena should be avoided. The slicer is composed of many parts, and each part meets the requirements, and the whole can meet the requirements, and the equipment can be improved. usage efficiency.