How to avoid danger when using beef and mutton slicer
1. When working, do not put your hands and other foreign objects into the housing.
2. Carefully check whether the beef and mutton slicer is defective, damaged or loose, and ensure that the machine is in good condition.
3. Check whether there is foreign matter in the shell, and remove the foreign matter in the shell, otherwise it will easily cause damage to the blade of the beef and mutton slicer.
4. Clean up the operation site, check whether the power supply voltage is consistent with the voltage used by the machine, and whether the grounding mark is reliably connected to the ground wire.
5. Turn on the switch and press the “ON” button to check whether the steering is correct, otherwise, cut off the power supply and adjust the wiring.
When using the beef and mutton slicer, you must pay attention to safe operation to avoid danger. If there is an abnormality during use, you should stop using it in time and check the cause of the abnormality.