Common problems and solutions of frozen meat slicer
1. The slicing is uneven and dull, resulting in more powder.
(1) Reason: the blade is not sharp; the hardness of the sliced material is too high; the sticky juice of the sliced material sticks the blade; the force is uneven.
(2) Maintenance method: remove the blade and sharpen it with a grindstone; bake the sliced material to soften it; remove the blade to grind off the sticky juice; use even force when slicing.
2. After the power is turned on, the motor of the frozen meat slicer does not run.
(1) Reason: The power supply is in poor contact or the plug is loose; the switch is in poor contact.
(2) Maintenance method: repair the power supply or replace the plug; repair or replace the switch of the same specification.
3. When working, the motor stops rotating.
(1) Reason: The frozen meat slicer feeds too much, and the knife plate is stuck; the switch is in poor contact.
(2) Maintenance method: look at the cutter head and take out the stuck material; adjust the switch contact or exchange the switch.
When using the frozen meat slicer, you should press the other side of the device with your hand, otherwise the material will jump and the cutting will not be in place. Slice.