Specification for use of mutton slicer
1. Adjust the thickness of the meat to be cut, put the frozen meat without bones on the bracket and press the pressure plate.
2. The best cutting temperature for frozen meat is between -4 and -8 degrees. Lamb in this temperature range is best for cutting.
3. After turning on the power http://, first start the cutter head, and then start the left and right swing.
4. Do not directly approach the blade during operation, which may cause serious injury.
5. If it is found that cutting is difficult, stop the machine to check the edge of the knife, and use a knife sharpener to sharpen the blade.
6. After shutdown, unplug the power plug and hang it on the fixed position of the equipment.
7. Lubricating oil should be added to the swing guide rod every week, and the blade should be sharpened with a knife sharpener.
8. It is strictly forbidden to rinse the equipment directly with water! The machine should be grounded reliably.