Common faults and solutions of mutton slicer
1. The machine does not run: check whether the plug is in good contact, and then check whether the socket insurance is blown. If the fault still cannot be eliminated, it needs to be repaired by electrical technicians, and non-professionals cannot repair it by themselves.
2. The body is energized: the power plug must be unplugged immediately, check whether the grounding is good, and ask an electrical technician to deal with it.
3. The slicing effect is not good: check whether the blade is sharp; check whether the temperature of the frozen meat is in the range of (0℃~-7℃); refer to the sharpening method in this manual to re-sharpen the blade edge.
4. The pallet does not move smoothly: add lubricating oil to the moving round shaft, and adjust the top tightening screw under the moving square shaft.
5. The mutton slicer makes abnormal noises when working: check whether the machine bolts are loose, check whether the lubricating oil in the moving part of the machine is used up, and check whether there is minced meat around the blade.
6. The machine vibrates or makes a slight noise: check whether the workbench is stable and whether the machine is placed smoothly.
7. The grinding wheel cannot be sharpened normally: clean the grinding wheel.
8. When slicing, the machine is unable to check whether the transmission belt is stained with oil or disconnected, check whether the capacitor is aging, and check whether the blade edge of the mutton slicer is sharp.