The main characteristics of lamb slicers
The main characteristics of lamb slicers are:
1. The compact and independent control panel effectively controls all important operations.
2. The built-in control panel and the independent control panel are fully synchronized, trimming the thickness of the block, the thickness of the slice, and prompting the important operating status.
3. Four slicing modes: single, continuous, step, and half-cut.
4. The slicing speed is automatically adjusted according to the slice thickness.
5. In the automatic state, the parameters of the repair block are automatically adjusted, and in the manual state, the parameters of the repair block can be programmed and determined.
6. The slice thickness and trimming thickness can be independently selected and stored.