Phenomenon that should be avoided in designing beef and mutton slicer
1. During the design process, the thickness of the inspection hole cover plate configured for the beef and mutton slicer is insufficient, so that it is easy to deform after the bolt is tightened, resulting in an uneven joint surface and oil leakage from the contact gap .
2. There is no oil return groove on the body, so it is easy to cause lubricating oil to gather in the shaft seal, end cover, joint surface and other positions. Under the action of pressure difference, it will leak out from some gaps.
3. Too much lubricating oil is added. In this case, when the beef and mutton slicer is in normal operation, the oil sump will be greatly agitated, causing the lubricating oil to splash everywhere in the machine. And if the amount of oil is particularly large, it will also cause leakage.
4. The design of the shaft seal structure is unreasonable. For example, the oil groove and felt ring type shaft seal structure were mostly used before. In this way, the problem of compression deformation is also prone to occur during the assembly process.
5. The maintenance method is unreasonable. When the beef and mutton slicer has some abnormal conditions, we need to carry out the maintenance in time. And if there are problems such as incomplete removal of dirt on the joint surface, improper selection of sealant, or reverse installation of the seal, it is likely to cause oil leakage.